jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Inspiration Jimmy Choo


Este es el glitter clutch the Jimmy Choo para este verano, se lo había visto a Elsa Pataky en el estreno de A todo Gas 5 y sin darme cuenta después de comprarme mi clutch para una boda vi que tenían un estilo parecido. Os gusta??

This is the Jimmy Choo clutch glitter for this summer, I had seen Elsa Pataky with this clutch at the premiere of the fast & the Furious 5 and without realizing it after buying my clutch for a wedding I saw they had a similar style. Like you??


   
Mi clutch lo compré en una tienda local de Bilbao llamada Bindi Bisuteria, tiene cosas monísimas de bisuteria y bolsos y complementos para bodas y muy asequible de precio.

My clutch I bought at a local store called Bindi Bisuteria in Bilbao, has cute things from jewelry and handbags and accessories for weddings and very affordable price.

No hay comentarios: